Tuesday, July 3, 2012

~* Another Corporate Goth Outfit of the Day *~

Here I am wearing something I usually never ever wear - a belt… I was given this belt as a gift from my mother-in-law and couldn’t resist wearing it since its style is very Elegant Gothic Lolita. I usually NEVER wear belts so it was very daring for me to experiment with it. But I love it now. I think it really suits me. I am not as self conscious wearing it as I used to be.
I’m also wearing my old world Victorian style floral heart brooch with my name on it. I’ve had this brooch since I was really young, maybe ten or twelve years old.  


Here is a close up of the Alice in Wonderland necklace that my close friend gave me as a gift. You can see the bottle that says "Drink Me" and the key together with a teapot and an illustration pendant from the book.

2 comments:

  1. I love Alice imagery. I read Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass when I was about 8 and they had a lasting impression on me. I especially like the original John Tenniel illustrations. Your necklace is lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again. Yes, I am obsessed with Alice, especially the original illustrations. There is just something magical about the themes, to me it is very philosophical about the world and growing up etc.

      Delete