Wednesday, August 8, 2012

~* Focusing on Accessories *~

I've been busy working part time and studying part time so I've been a bit lazy with my outfits this year. But this top works really well in a Corporate Goth scenario. I like the contrast of the cream trimmings / crochet sections with the black.


I am wearing my favourite antiquey looking necklace that has lovehearts in different colours (some gold) on it.



Also a brooch which was a gift from my father-in-law when he went to New Zealand – indeed, he knows my tastes!


I like hair pins at the moment – These ones have unfortunately fallen apart but I did like the cuteness of them, and I was able to wear them to work as they are not too ‘spooky’ – ha ha.
 
A choker I wear occasionally – also can be used in a Corporate Goth manner...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment