Firstly, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my new followers and readers! I sincerey appreciate your support... ♥
Secondly, I was recently tagged by the lovely lady, Madame Mari Mortem for another Liebster Award. Thank you!
Since I was awarded this recently, I will revert to the 11 facts about me here.
1. If you could live anywhere and be anything, what and where would it be?
To be honest, I love living in Australia. It is a beautiful country and I'm really happy with it. I am also going to be honest and say I am very happy being ME. I am proud of my past, where my life has taken me and all the various things to look forward to. I love being myself.
2. Have you seen any kind of "wonder of the world" attraction, and if so which? ( ex. Grand Canyon, Northern Lights, Eiffel Tower, Stonehenge...)
I've travelled to Europe back in 1999, and visited many countries, but what I cherish the most is my visit to Jim Morrison's gravesite in Paris at Pere Lachaise. It was a very spiritual experience to me, a real pilgrimage. As you might guess, I am a huge, devoted Doors fan. The Doors have changed my life and continue to do so. I wanted to pay my respects. I left a poem I wrote for Jim on the gravesite.
3. You're a chef-- what's today's special?
Chocolate mousse and freshly baked Strawberry Cheesecake mini cupcakes. Yum! Sorry, I only do desserts!
4. In the past month (not "ever"), what was one limited item you wanted SO badly but ended up not buying and deeply regret that decision?
There are so many for this question! But to speak of just one item, there was a coffin bat backpack I wish I purchased because they are now sold out so I am very upset.
5. You just won a $500 gift card, where is it for and what will you buy there?
I would love to use such a gift card at one of my favourite online stores, Uncle Festers. There are so many items on that site (everything really) that I would love for both my gothiness and my witchiness.
6. How do you resolve a conflict? "Make love not war, man" or "Let's find the happy median" or "DEMS FIGHTN WORDS!!!1!"
I would say it is the "Let's find the happy median" because life is about compromise and sacrifice for your loved ones, you need to find a middle ground and agree on something or even just to agree to disagree so to speak.
7. You just won backstage passes-- what show/band are they for?
The Doors of course. Back in the 60s when Jim was still alive. That would be my dream... ♥
8. Au naturel or Eau de toilette (no perfume or perfume)? If you chose perfume, what is your favorite scent or scent combo?
Perfume - definitely. I love to use Calvin Klein - Eternity. Not just for the smell, but it is the only scent my husband can tolerate and is not allergic to (he has many allergies).
9. When you die will you be buried or cremated? And during your funeral will your casket be open or closed, and why?
Buried. Closed Casket. Both answers are because of my Jewitch heritage.
10. What's your idea of a romantic or awesome day out?
Romance to me is a state of mind. It's the little things. I love being near nature, a rainforest, while sipping a glass of Absinthe, with my husband reading me his poetry or vice versa. Simple things. An awesome day out would be much the same, except my awesome daughter would also be with us and we would all probably go see some animals at a farm or zoo or go shopping and we would all eat some icecream or something like that - divine! ♥
11. If you could learn an ancient fighting style, from which culture would you pick?
Hmm, that's a difficult one. I would like to learn something like Tai-chi because it would also be used for relaxation purposes, not just fighting. Or perhaps Fencing would be interesting, although I don't think I could learn it realistically.