Friday, October 5, 2012

~* Outfit for My Daughter's Polka-Dot Birthday Party *~

Sorry for the lateness of this post, life has been so busy as it was my daughter's Second birthday party on the weekend and I've been busy organising it as well as other things. We had a Polka-dot themed party and it was a huge success - everyone was thinking circular and had lots of fun with the spots and dots!
Here are some photos of my Polka-dot outfit: I am wearing handmade polka-dot hair ribbons that I sewed myself; fascinator, skull hair clip, polka-dot earrings, polka-dot scarf; polka-dot singlet with my spider-web top underneath...


including my custom-made velvet and satin waist-cincher with a polka-dot belt over the top; silver pearls, a jack skellington badge; two polka-dot skirts on top of each other (layered); and skull tights!

Also wore fishnet gloves, polka-dot bracelets, red and black nail polish (one nail red then one black nail alternating) and fancy rings...


Here is a close-up of my spotty shoes and socks!


In my next post I will focus more on the party decorations and activities etc...

10 comments:

  1. whoa so many polka dots! Nice outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think I went a bit too far overboard with too many polka dots! Oh well!

      Delete
  2. I must say I really love all your outfits ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, your comment has really made my day! I will check out your blog too!

      Delete
  3. This reminds me of :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QPBzAJ_io

    Thank you. A pleasant association <3

    ReplyDelete